The Graduate College Office for Recruitment and Diversity Affairs furthers UIC’s commitment to a diverse and enriched educational environment. We offer professional development, fellowships, and other initiatives to recruit, retain, and ensure the success of underrepresented graduate students.
View a breakdown of the graduate student population by ethnicity according to the Fall 2013 Enrollment Report.
- Office for Recruitment & Diversity Affairs
- Abraham Lincoln Fellowship
- Application Fee Waiver Programs
- Diversifying Higher Education Faculty in Illinois Fellowship
- Fellows Mentoring and Support Initiative
- Graduate Pathways to Success Program [GPS]
- IALHEA Diversity Dialogue and Research Forum
- McNair Day at UIC
- National Name Exchange
- Promoting Success in STEM Graduate Education [PASSAGE Scholars Program]
- Summer Research Opportunities Program [SROP] – for Undergraduates
- Urban Health Program
Contact Person(s): Frank Pina, MA 601 S. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60607 Suite 603 University Hall (UH)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:(312) 413-9729